Aquapure keeps resetting to 0% - ideas?

leibin

LifeTime Supporter
May 18, 2010
Prescott Valley AZ
Hello! I have a few year old Aquapure 1400 SWG, and lately, it has been resetting itself to 0% production every few days. Of course, this happened while on vacation and I ended up with Algae that I had to shock. I'm wondering if there is a software bug or something on the unit. Once you reset it back to whatever percentage you want, it works fine for a while and then resets back to 0% on it's own again. Any ideas on this - anyone had this happen with their system?

Thanks in advance!

I keep getting the message "Aquapure not found" in the web iaqualink status - it happens a couple of times a month - at the time if I go to the panel it still shows a % production on the LCD, so it might be still producing but I am not sure it is...no bubbles. If I stop and start the system it seems to recover - but I am having a Jandy Tech scheduled to come out to fix it (they have already tried once).

-W5EBpDs2bC2S08lL90d3FKt7zpXlNv8leTHbm0ASynl3LX8TY0CGy06oJ8IapuADoFOdnJF8tHMQjdr9ctWh_Lx4abto9CsH5O4Rom6F2tBDjf_WnyCUWNmICv-Fo4SqKmaI_YdRYeytTmKf83o2_6cIN80NoDzhr7tCNmLw3Y7KbcaqSB2cyykMaiYxpp3j6he1wZb-_MNa6yQUCI-cA-ORcvWkvuclIfALftlUopp8sAcdGH220qSaCVhxAXRDCshXufskBQEzDlz7lesVHw3gyYW_BURhGmo1s0uAuyGww1Ai4d5ZCN4NSJlvah5AQIQZWo--1HPO9hTU3XxIYDwoa6nrUmTYaym8nfUHQ8BzSIxDtldeZjE3yY88jnvI6994YOS09rVZ-sTQMCeOocRM5NKscnCJzAyrmHkKyvSmbJsQholC8AC3lcdgvZOpqe__Ris_ThFrGjLwIsVOxiIIjcs6mWiYlYSe5ShzVKxmyy_caWlJFkUD7Cp6UY-8NlPGBjlMvFI1sG2nHbOggJE1M0jJLb1MtQTDKiaurPBKQaD9dSG6c45xg8Ux1GDF1ymPceNgHY8cYaYNgTmvYP2LDQIBoM=w814-h494-no

I think I've seen that once or twice, but a reboot (full power down, and back up) fixed it as it did in your case. And, I think it was working as it was in yours. My issue is that it's randomly going to zero and seems to be getting more frequent (like every week or less). Just had to shock the pool again, as I'm used to only checking levels about 1-2 times per week when the system is working as it should. I might call Jandy and see if they have any ideas, even though I'm well out of warranty.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.