Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquapure keeps resetting to 0% - ideas?

1. Back To Top    #1

Aquapure keeps resetting to 0% - ideas?

Hello! I have a few year old Aquapure 1400 SWG, and lately, it has been resetting itself to 0% production every few days. Of course, this happened while on vacation and I ended up with Algae that I had to shock. I'm wondering if there is a software bug or something on the unit. Once you reset it back to whatever percentage you want, it works fine for a while and then resets back to 0% on it's own again. Any ideas on this - anyone had this happen with their system?

Thanks in advance!
    12k IG Pool / Spa - plaster
    Jandy ePump 2.0 & Hayward Power Flo II (for rock waterfall)
    Pentair CCP320 Cartridge Filter
    iAqualink RS controls & Aquapure PLC1400 SWG
    Pentair Minimax NT 400k btu heater & 6-4x12 Fafco Panels

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aquapure keeps resetting to 0% - ideas?

I keep getting the message "Aquapure not found" in the web iaqualink status - it happens a couple of times a month - at the time if I go to the panel it still shows a % production on the LCD, so it might be still producing but I am not sure it is...no bubbles. If I stop and start the system it seems to recover - but I am having a Jandy Tech scheduled to come out to fix it (they have already tried once).

2015 Build Link: 15'x30' Rectangle (3'-6", 5', 4' depth) 14,000 Gallon Pool, Finish: Wet Edge Primera Stone Black Kona. TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin DX5+S Robot, Jandy CL460 Filter, VS 2HP pump, AquaPure 1400 SWG, iAqualink2, Automatic Safety Cover. No Heater

3. Back To Top    #3

I think I've seen that once or twice, but a reboot (full power down, and back up) fixed it as it did in your case. And, I think it was working as it was in yours. My issue is that it's randomly going to zero and seems to be getting more frequent (like every week or less). Just had to shock the pool again, as I'm used to only checking levels about 1-2 times per week when the system is working as it should. I might call Jandy and see if they have any ideas, even though I'm well out of warranty.
    12k IG Pool / Spa - plaster
    Jandy ePump 2.0 & Hayward Power Flo II (for rock waterfall)
    Pentair CCP320 Cartridge Filter
    iAqualink RS controls & Aquapure PLC1400 SWG
    Pentair Minimax NT 400k btu heater & 6-4x12 Fafco Panels

4. Back To Top    #4

Ledbin

I'm having this exact same issue. Did you ever figure it out?