Need Help with Ultra Loc Cover

Aug 5, 2016
southington, ct
Ultra Loc II w/ Mesh drain panels (very close to light) Uh Oh, could we be taking a step backwards in light penetration?

couldn't fit any more pictures on that last post.

I am a bit confused. In your previous post you had 3 pictures...one of them named the same as this picture yet no light was penetrating the cover other than where the panel was. Which cover is the one that is now available for sale (Aug 2016)? I have an 18 x 36 in ground and had a loop loc mesh....Shrek is right. After the first season I put a regular cover OVER it and put a pump on it to take off water. It was a pain in the butt putting on and removing blocks to hold it down every year. I so want a cover to put on and take off easily but now I am not sure with hearing how heavy it is and how it must dry completely prior to storing. I would order this cover on line and have a local pool company come and install (as I did with my original cover) with the hopes that all the tie downs match. Any input here?

Hello UNCONNCASS and welcome to TFP! :wave: Since you are a new member and the thread you posted on HERE was a bit old, I wanted you to have a new thread in hopes you get better visibility. Hopefully someone will reply with some additional info for you. Nice to have you with us at TFP.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.