Cloudy water with correct chemistry

May 9, 2015
Southern TN
My water has turned cloudy after tons of rain.

Here's my set of testing:

CYA:60
FC: was 4 just adjusted to 7
CC: 0
pH: 7.6
TA: 60
CH: 30

I passed OCLT test.

What can be causing it? My chemistry looks good to me. Water isn't super cloudy but when looking at the main drain you can tell it is cloudy. My liner doesn't have that nice, clean, clear 3d look to it like it has had. It isn't bad cloudy but I would like to see it clear as a bell. I have also noticed that when you have a light blue liner, the water clarity is easier to see. In other words, it shows more!

My water has turned cloudy after tons of rain.

Here's my set of testing:

CYA:60
FC: was 4 just adjusted to 7
CC: 0
pH: 7.6
TA: 60
CH: 30

I passed OCLT test.

What can be causing it? My chemistry looks good to me. Water isn't super cloudy but when looking at the main drain you can tell it is cloudy. My liner doesn't have that nice, clean, clear 3d look to it like it has had. It isn't bad cloudy but I would like to see it clear as a bell. I have also noticed that when you have a light blue liner, the water clarity is easier to see. In other words, it shows more!

Most likely it's just dirt brought in with the rain. Great idea to increase FC with that 'fill water'. It will be filtered out in a few days or sooner if you add a little DE to your sand filter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.