intex 22' level ????

Aug 4, 2016
lancing tn
Hello all. I have just finished setting up my 22' 52" intex ultra frame pool. I had to cut out a spot in the yard by hand. The bank on the high side being about a foot high by the time the other end 22' away was level. That being said at the end of about 23' it starts to slope down a little. Inside of the 23" diameter I had the ground level with in an inch put about an inch of sifted sand down rolled it and proceeded to install pool. Made sure the frame was dead on before I started to fill it. When I set it up I got a little to one side close to the (edge) of my level ground. Thought that would be fine filled it with water and now I have noticed that one corner if (you'll have it that way) has kind off scooted off and now it is about 2.5" of but just on about 2 or 3 leg. Just slumping in one spot. I can measure from the frame to the water and get within a inch for about 300degrees around then it tapers off quiet suddenly to the 2.5". Was wandering if anyone has ran across such a situation and this late in the year if I should just go ahead and enjoy for the rest of the summer. thanks folk..

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: I suspect you should be able to make it through the rest of this season with just a couple legs lower than the rest. I would watch that area closely to ensure it doesn't settle any further or appear to compromise the frame/structure to cause a weak point. At some point you may be able to lower the water level some and simply raise that area to adjust it accordingly. When in doubt, safety first.

Have a nice weekend.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.