Help with SLAM please

I'm currently SLAMing pool due to high CC.

I know that when FC is over 10 that my pH readings will be inaccurately high. My pH levels were OK before I started SLAMing. However, I also know my pH increases fairly quickly...and probably even faster as I SLAM it since there is more aeration as I brush the pool more frequently etc. So even though I can't rely on the pH reading, I know that enough days have passed, that I would need to put in some MA (based on my past experience with the pool). I'd like to put a small amount of MA in now to work on the pH and then fine tune when the SLAM is over and chlorine has fallen below 10. My question, will the high chlorine levels cause the MA not to work? In other words will I Just be wasting product (or doing harm)?

Thanks!

It won't effect how MA works, but if you're really concerned that your pH may be rising fast just because of past history, then you can let the FC fall below 10 just long enough to confirm so you can dose the MA accurately. Then increase back to SLAM level once you're done.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.