Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Two pools in my first season!

1. Back To Top    #1

Two pools in my first season!

Hello from Southeast MI. We started this warm summer with an Intex 20x48 Metal Frame. We liked having a pool so much that we took it down and had a permanent 21" x 54" Round Above Ground put in! (I put things up, take them down and have someone else put it up again! LOL). We love it!

I did a lot of research to see what we wanted to do and what would fit in our budget. This site was a great help. Lots of great information here with friendly helpful folks!

Steve
    21' x 54" Round (11,700 gal) AG, 1hp Hayward Power-Flo Matrix pump (SP1510Z1XE) with Sand/DE mix filter (S166T).

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Two pools in my first season!

Hello Steve and welcome to TFP! Great to have you join us.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Two pools in my first season!

You've got us beat! Setting up our Intex three times and our Radiant once took us 24 or 25 months start to finish.

Welcome to TFP.
    "...chemistry is not an exact science" -Mario Andrada, Rio 2016 Olympics spokesman
    21' x 52" Radiant Metric Round ~10K gal AGP with Hayward S180t pump/sand filter.
    Caldera (Watkins) Martinique 340 gallon installed in basement, Bromine and ozone.
    Taylor K-2006 test kit.