in floor cleaners not popping up

Jun 10, 2015
Glendale/Arizona
I have had a brief problem with my in floor pool jets not popping up before. This was after shutdown for "winter" here in AZ. I fiddled and i got them to start working. Well lately i have had them stop working again and I believe my six port valve is not getting the pressure it needs to pop them up? I did recently replace that as of last year. It was since then working great and being unbelievably clear and beautiful. I was wondering if there was anything I am be overlooking or if i need to gut the 6 port valve again and see if something broke within. I do seem to keep getting a lot of leaves and hair and stuff in filter, i think mainly because of the monsoon season we are having here in Arizona is doing that. Maybe it could be a clog in the system? Keep checking to see if pressure has jumped up on 6 port valve and i am getting next to zero at almost all times. :(

It may be your DE filter, what is the pressure after cleaning and now? if the filter is dirty it may not be allowing enough pressure to your valve..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.