SLAM in process

Sorry for the late post, but thanks for your help Marian!
I think a lot of my problems may have rooted from treating for 4500 gallons when I should have been treating for 3600 gallons.

I went camping over the weekend, making sure that before I left on Friday, that I was at 20ppm. I was a bit worried as it was still not clear, but it was becoming more and more blue.

It turns out that I didn't have to worry about Saturday, as it was at 15ppm on Sunday and BLUE!

I will take a better pic, but this was yesterday when I got home from work. I figured I would keep an eye on it and Monday it was 14ppm, Tuesday was 13ppm and yesterday, it was still at 13ppm.

I'm going to keep a close eye on it over the next couple days, but I think she's recovered nicely. Just a bit cloudy now...no algae to be seen.

Pic was a bit in the shade yesterday evening. I could see the bottom very clearly this morning, but didn't take a pic.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.