Refinishing - Looking for a stain resistant finish

Dec 18, 2015
Sacramento
I am refinishing my pool and fighting a beautiful cedar that has needles that stain my current pebblefina within hours of touching the bottom. I am considering a Beadcrete finish that claims to be resistant to stains (due to the glass I suppose). I am wondering if anyone has experience with this finish or others that have helped them avoid the constant organic stain battle. Thank you for your help!

Beadcrete is a beautiful pool finish and can create amazing water color. Having done multiple jobs with this product I will say that the glass does not stain, the cement that holds the glass in place does. This is true with most finishes including pebble and quartz, the aggregate does not stain but the cement portion does.

Beadcrete is a beautiful pool finish and can create amazing water color. Having done multiple jobs with this product I will say that the glass does not stain, the cement that holds the glass in place does. This is true with most finishes including pebble and quartz, the aggregate does not stain but the cement portion does.
Okay, so I'd want to choose a color where the cement is darker than my organic stains then.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.