Loving TFPC!

When I was being pool stored I was constantly apologizing to guests about how my pool looked! Now I am happy to say I haven't went to the pool store in three weeks and I won't be going back either. Instead of apologizing to guests I am getting compliments on how nice my pool water is and people asking for help with their pool! My hubby is thrilled because as he says I have stopped the bleed on the checkbook. Thank you all so much!

Completely agree even though I never had an honor of a cloudy/green pool as I got here before I went to the pool store for the first time.

I think we need special area of the forum dedicated to these messages so newcomers could easily find it and feel more confident. Pictures of before and after would help a lot too. I, for one, was under impression that my water wasn't clear enough as I could notice small particles floating in the pool light at night- until I saw pics of some actual cloudy water :).

When I was being pool stored I was constantly apologizing to guests about how my pool looked! Now I am happy to say I haven't went to the pool store in three weeks and I won't be going back either. Instead of apologizing to guests I am getting compliments on how nice my pool water is and people asking for help with their pool! My hubby is thrilled because as he says I have stopped the bleed on the checkbook. Thank you all so much!
I'm glad you have found our information helpful and have saved money over the pool store and their sales, please consider making a donation to TFP.
We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donation are what keep the electrons flowing.

Completely agree even though I never had an honor of a cloudy/green pool as I got here before I went to the pool store for the first time.

I think we need special area of the forum dedicated to these messages so newcomers could easily find it and feel more confident. Pictures of before and after would help a lot too. I, for one, was under impression that my water wasn't clear enough as I could notice small particles floating in the pool light at night- until I saw pics of some actual cloudy water :).
We have a sub forum for testimonials...

8,400 gal 3K GPH pump, SWG CG-28669, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test.

The corner stone of TFP
Pool School - Chlorine / CYA Chart

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.