Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intex ultra Leg blocks in ground

1. Back To Top    #1

Intex ultra Leg blocks in ground

Leveled ground and installed blocks using a transom laser level / receiver . I am assuming due to rain and the fish bowl I created (landscape /drainage part #2 ) one quadrant of my pool is higher ...which means that the block(s) (level with others ) are recessed in the ground ...a few could be about 2 inches . Concerned about the stress on the liner seam . Any advice ?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Intex ultra Leg blocks in ground

Whatever happens once the rains stops, make sure to level everything before filling. Not much you can do once it's full of water, and believe me, the pool's waterline will naturally tell you right away how good you did on leveling. When on a slope, always dig down to make level, never try to build-up a side. Good luck!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you ! I did ..so far do good ..except I had 2 legs slip off the supports .

4. Back To Top    #4

Nice to hear things are improving for you. Have a nice weekend.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!