Omnilogic and Pentair Intelliflo integration? Possible?

Apr 14, 2013
I have a new pool going in with an omnilogic system and Intelliflo XF pump. We can't find documentation anywhere on how to hookup the Intelliflo to omnilogic so that it will control the speeds... I have the black com cable that came with Intelliflo and some documentation vaguely mentions using relays?

If this is a new pool, you need to have your pool builder provide you with either a compatible pump to go with your Omnilogic or a compatible automation system to go with your Intelliflo. The Intellicom basically uses four of the relays in your Omnilogic system to provide the Intelliflo information to run 4 set speeds. Making your expensive VS pump a 4 speed pump. What is the point of having a VS pump if the speed is not variable??? Also, I suspect the standard Omnilogic only has four or so relays, so your pump will use them all up making your Omnilogic useless for other functions. (I really don't know how many relays the Omnilogic has, but these two units were not designed to be used together).

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.