Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Cloud App Defunct?

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Cloud App Defunct?

For several weeks, I've been unable to log into PoolCloud from my iPad. The reset password option doesn't work, either. I see similar posts on the PoolCloud Facebook page, with no response from the developer. Is it defunct? Anyone else been using this and having issues?

is there a better alternative? Had more than a year's worth of history in there...

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool Cloud App Defunct?

TFP has nothing to do with PoolCloud. Having just looked at the webpage for it I question its value as it shows a display screen with FC of 1.3 ppm and saying that is good..... ohdear.

Have you tried the TFP program PoolMath? Look at the top of this page for the link.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Yes, I had looked at pool math, but I haven't been able to find an app for it. Can run it from iOS Safari, but it doesn't seem to keep history.

Folks had recommend the PoolCloud app, and it was an extension of Pool Dr., which was supposedly used commercially (1.0 FC is a minimum value, according to APSP and NSPF. PoolCloud seemed to present values that was in line with standard water quality recommendations). Regardless, it was convenient, since I have all my backyard pool, music, lights, etc. controlled from an iPad. Was kind of nice having everything self contained, and the app kept all my history. Used to keep it, I should say...

Found another app called PoolCalc, but it's kind of funky, and the interface isn't all that great, and it looks kind of dated and cartoonish on an iPad.

Anyone found a decent, reliable app that maintains test/service history?

4. Back To Top    #4

Pool Pal is awesome.
    36' x 18' 20k in ground, Finest Finish grey plaster, Pentair Tagelus 100D sand filter, Hayward Northstar 2hp pump, Jandy LRZ125EN heater, spill over spa, iaqualink controlled automation, Stenner chlorination, natural rock and flagstone coping, 1" glass mosaic waterline tile, SR Smith Vortex slide.

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks, smracing; will take a look. Can you provide a link to the app? Only Pool Pal I'm finding is a phone app for competitive swimmers.

Were you referring to Aqua Pal, by chance?

6. Back To Top    #6

30 ft. round Conquest agp, 19,800 gal; Pentair Easy Clean 1 hp DE EC60 filter system
    Hayward H250N gas heater; TF100 Test Kit
    2 Fafco 4x20 sunsaver solar bear solar panels
    Dolphin E 10 ~ Zoomerang slide
    Majestic 8000 Above-Ground Pool Step

7. Back To Top    #7

Looks promising, but for Android only?