Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Test kit

1. Back To Top    #1

Test kit

Can I buy refills of just what I need or do have to get the complete refill kit. Normally I only test chlorine and cya.

18x36 Rectangle, 8ft deep end, 26k gallons, vinyl liner, Intellichlor IC40 Chlorinator, 1.5 HP Superflo Pump, Hayward Tigershark QC Robotic Cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Test kit

Nevermind, I guess the website isn't mobile friendly. I found what I needed.

18x36 Rectangle, 8ft deep end, 26k gallons, vinyl liner, Intellichlor IC40 Chlorinator, 1.5 HP Superflo Pump, Hayward Tigershark QC Robotic Cleaner

3. Back To Top    #3

Unless you are having to replace a lot of water, CYA levels should stay fairly level. Chlorine and PH are what I check the most.
    16X32 AB, Pentair SD filter, 3/4hp Pentair Optiflo, CircuPool RJ30+ swg, TF 100

4. Back To Top    #4

Did more than normal cya testing the last couple of years due to all the gulleywashers we seemed to get everytime I turn around.

5. Back To Top    #5

How's your pH and TA??

You really, REALLY only test the FC and CYA? What about the CCs??

How's your water look?
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

6. Back To Top    #6

Well, let's see. The last time I tested the water my results were: FC 7, CC 0, CYA 70, TA 90, PH 7.8. I do test these things. Just needed some refill on cya and thought I'd get R-0871 while I'm at it. I have been testing cya more than normal because last year and earlier this year I've had too much rain. Been having to dump alot of water seems like. Maybe I'm just being over cautious. Water always looks good.uploadfromtaptalk1470074554401.jpg

7. Back To Top    #7

Bought my last bottle online here:
    Taylor Cyanuric Acid Reagent 16oz #R-0013-E
    8500 gallon IG Pebble Sheen with Spa. 3hp Pentair VS Intelliflo ( pool ), 3/4 hp WhisperFlo ( water feature ),Pentair Racer, 400K Pentair heater, Pentair 500sqft Cartridge filter, EasyTouch 8, Stenner 45mp2 15gallon wired to ET8

8. Back To Top    #8

TFP Guide

TFTestKits.net has all the Taylor refills, and ships very fast, usually same day.

http://tftestkits.net/Taylor-K-2006-Refills-c5/

Dom
    Dom - TFP Guide
    Intex 18' X 48" Ultra Frame AGP 6700 gallons | Two Intex CS8110 SWG's | Hayward Pro Series 21" Sandfilter | Hayward 1.5HP Power Flo Matrix pump | Hayward Thru-wall Skimmer | Wanda the Whale | 72 sq ft of Sungrabber Solar Panels with Hayward GLC-2P-A | Taylor K2006 Test Kit, Sample Sizer & Speed Stir | Click Here To Become a TFP Supporter!