Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Order TF-100 from TFTestKits.com or PoolSupplyWorld.com?

1. Back To Top    #1

Question Order TF-100 from TFTestKits.com or PoolSupplyWorld.com?

At TFTestKits, the TF-100 is listed for $70, plus about $12 for basic shipping, for a total of $82.

I also found the TF-100 available at PoolSupplyWord for $68, with free shipping.

So, basically, is there any reason to not purchase it from PoolSupplyWord?

Thanks!
    IG 30'x15' oval. ~12,800 gal. Vinyl lined. 24" Hayward sand filter w/ 1.5 HP pump. TF-100 test kit w/Speed Stir.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Order TF-100 from TFTestKits.com or PoolSupplyWorld.com?

How fast you need the test kit?

8,400 gal 3K GPH pump, SWG CG-28669, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test.

The corner stone of TFP
    Pool School - Chlorine / CYA Chart
    8,400 gal Intex, 3K GPH pump, 16" sand filter, SWG CG-28669, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test.

The corner stone of TFP

3. Back To Top    #3

Wow - that was a fast response - thanks!

Well, I don't need it right away (I have what seems to be an adequate PoolMasters kit), but I want it now! But, really, no rush. Actually, I was about to order the TF-50 from TFTestKits, but then found the TF-100 from PSW for just a bit more. So, choices... choices...
    IG 30'x15' oval. ~12,800 gal. Vinyl lined. 24" Hayward sand filter w/ 1.5 HP pump. TF-100 test kit w/Speed Stir.

4. Back To Top    #4

From TFP it will reach you sooner, up to you, keep posting any questions you have, welcome to TFP!!!

8,400 gal 3K GPH pump, SWG CG-28669, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test.

The corner stone of TFP
    8,400 gal Intex, 3K GPH pump, 16" sand filter, SWG CG-28669, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test.

The corner stone of TFP

5. Back To Top    #5

TFTestkits.net ships from NC and Pool Supply World ships from CA. Prices should be the same or very close.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

NC to FL is two days....you would have it Wednesday.

CA to FL is five-six days....you would likely get it Friday or Monday

I think you can get free shipping from TFTestkits if your order is $100 or more

Just 68.00 for free from PSW

You're right....choices, choices!
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

7. Back To Top    #7

Well, since I'm not in a hurry, I went ahead and ordered from PWS a few minutes ago. I few extra days won't matter. But, on the other hand, I'm kind of excited & can't wait for it to get here.

Hold on a sec, I'm gonna run to the mail box...
    Darn, it's not here yet! Guess I should have ordered it from TFTestKits. Next time...

8. Back To Top    #8

Most of us always order from tftestkits as it indirectly supports this site (where we get a lot of free and invaluable information). In addition, if anything goes wrong with your regents I doubt you will get the same customer support you would from tftestkits.
    1200 Sq Ft 41,000 Gal. Gunite, JANDY SVRS VS pump, JANDY JXI 400,000 BTU, Polaris 280 w/ 3/4 BP, Rockwall and Grotto (w/6 jets and blower), 2 JANDY Lam Jets, 2 LED Bubblers, 5 Ledlights, AQUALINK P16 RS, 90% Quartz, SWF 185 GMP BP, SWF 125 BP, Levelor K1100 Autofill, AP Digital SWG, 2 skim and 5 returns, and mostly 3 inch piping

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by grottoguy View Post
    Most of us always order from tftestkits as it indirectly supports this site (where we get a lot of free and invaluable information). ...
    Oh, now you tell me. Oh well, refills will be gotten from TFTestKits, as I've become somewhat obsessed with testing the water 2 or 3 times a day - I REALLY don't want the Black Lagoon to return...

10. Back To Top    #10

LOL! Right! Most folks only SLAM once!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach