TroubleFreePat

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
So I need to replace an LED light in the pool. To do this, I don't need to lower the water. However, I need to get 75' of cabling through conduit (That should have been a little bigger.) I used a fish tape yesterday and got it within about 10' of my pad. I believe I was at the bend under the pad trying to work it around the corner when I actually broke the wire. Have to start all over and it's brutal. There's a 90 behind the led light in the pool and the installers should have used something a little more gradual. So I'm pulling the fish tape back out with vise grips and moving may 3-4" at a time.

Long story short, is there a wire lube that's safe for pool water? I'm thinking not, but had to ask. I'm not finding anything on here or on Google. I'd really rather not lower the water 5' to use some lube, but also don't want this stuff floating in my water. Since I have another light (About 50') to do still, I really need a (slightly) easier way to run these wires.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.