I have the following equipment set up:
- Pentair Intellichlor IC40 SWCG,
- Century A.O. Smith B984 Dual speed 2 HP pump motor powering Pentair Whisperflo pump
- Century A.O. Smith B625 3/4 HP pump motor powering goodness knows what booster pump that's hooked up to the Polaris 280 pressure side cleaner
- Really old Hayward Color logic LED pool light
Pool control is dated:
- Intermatic PB314E 240-Volt Electric Timer Mechanism for the main pump
- Intermatic T104R3 240-Volt Mechanical Switch for the booster pump
- A light switch for the pool light
I travel a bunch and was looking to upgrade the control system to something that allows me to see what the pool is doing and control stuff from my cell phone.
I'm OK with the local control being at the equipment. I don't feel like I need an indoor/outdoor wireless control panel or anything like that.
Anyone out there with any experience of what I might be looking for? Pentair Intellitouch? Intermatic Multiwave? Hayward OmniLogic?
I guess I am looking at needing control + load center?
Any advice appreciated! Cheers MattJ