For all newbies that are in any way during this process!

ta2dwonderwoman

Bronze Supporter
Jul 1, 2016
fall river ks
Thanks to a Pool Store experience I had to drain and refill my pool less than a month into the pool season. When I refilled my pool I did it with the knowledge that these people were behind me because I found them before I got to that point. It's been about 3 weeks now and I've used the advice that these fine people have given me and I've done things the tfp way and my pool is as beautiful as it can be! . I haven't stepped foot in a pool store since I started this and I probably won't unless I need a floaty that I can't find at Walmart!

View attachment 52729

Re: For all movies that are in any way during this process!

Yeah baby! That's some clear water! Good job :goodjob:

Yip :flower:

If you feel so inclined to help keep this website up and running...please consider becoming a TFP supporter. Link in my siggy line. :)

Re: For all movies that are in any way during this process!

I definitely plan to join the ranks to help keep this thing going very soon! And the title of this was supposed to " for all newbies that are in any way doubting this process"... apparently I talk too redneck for my phone

Oh happy day! I can't wait to see that pretty badge by your name!

You pool looks awesome!

I would like to add for the newbies that the reason Wendy had to drain her pool was because of all of the stuff the pool store told her to add. There was so much stuff in the water there was not way she could clear it the normal way. When she drained the water the "stuff" was still there in the bottom of the pool :shock: Once she got it all up and out she has been on easy street!

:kim:

That's absolutely factual. They really didn't tell me anything about why I was doing what I was doing they just told me what to dump in my pool and unfortunately it led to water that looks like a bowl of milk and would not filter out. Once I drain the pool and spent the time getting all of the product off of the floor and then refilled it and then used the tf100 test kit and the process is on this website it has been an absolute dream

I haven't been in my pool since Wednesday due to cool weather and rain... but I have Faithfully added chlorine daily and now that the sun is out and I can swim all I needed to do was a quick vacuum and a bug sweep and I was ready to rock and roll. My pH is just a bit high, but that's no big deal because I already know what to do to fix that thanks to TFP!View attachment 53150

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.