Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Catfish Jimmy

1. Back To Top    #1

Catfish Jimmy

Hello!
    I am just starting out with a new liner and want to do this pool with the BBB method. I love the way it is less hassle and cheaper. I do not have a test kit yet but plan on ordering one this weekend from Amazon.

I really like this site and plan on learning oh so much from here.

Thanks for all the helpful info.

James
    18x36 8ft deep end (~27k gallons), IG, Vinyl Lined, Polaris 360 Cleaner
    Sand filter, 2HP Pump, Municipal Water Source TF-100 Test kit
    East TN
    CYA Chart SLaM Add DE to Sand OCLT

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Catfish Jimmy

Welcome Jiimmy! You've got the right idea.... get that test kit ordered. I would suggest the TF-100, avail from TFPools.net or on Amazon. It gives the biggest bang for your buck.

:::.remember..we love pool pics:::

Yip
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Catfish Jimmy

Welcome to TFP! Good to have you here
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766, CCL, and Aussie 4in1 (HTH); Pentair Eco800 1.2HP VS; Zodiac SWC 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Rebel (Warrior) pool cleaner; FlowViz; prior pool AG 10k | Read Before Posting to get the best possible advice | ... and this helped me a lot!: TFPC for Beginners