Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Catfish Jimmy

1. Back To Top    #1

East TN

Catfish Jimmy

I am just starting out with a new liner and want to do this pool with the BBB method. I love the way it is less hassle and cheaper. I do not have a test kit yet but plan on ordering one this weekend from Amazon.

I really like this site and plan on learning oh so much from here.

Thanks for all the helpful info.

18x36 8ft deep end (~27k gallons), IG, Vinyl Lined, Polaris 360 Cleaner
    Sand filter, 2HP Pump, Municipal Water Source TF-100 Test kit
    East TN

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: Catfish Jimmy

Welcome Jiimmy! You've got the right idea.... get that test kit ordered. I would suggest the TF-100, avail from or on Amazon. It gives the biggest bang for your buck.

:::.remember..we love pool pics:::

12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    Sydney, NSW, Australia

Re: Catfish Jimmy

Welcome to TFP! Good to have you here
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766 Salt, CCL, and Aussie 4in1 (HTH); Pentair Eco800 VS; Zodiac SWC 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Pentair Rebel pool cleaner; FlowViz flow meter; prior pool AG 10k - Be Safe - FC / CYA Chart - Become a TFP Supporter - Read Before Posting