Tremco Vulkem 45 SSL for sale - Buff Color

9 one-quart tubes of Tremco Vulkem 45 SSL in Buff color available. Selling for $20 per tube plus shipping.

In June 2016 we purchased a case of this sealant/caulk to fill the expansion joints around our swimming pool decking. Our pool builder had failed to tell us that this needed to be done. The buff color is usually a special order color and can only be purchased in a case which contains 12 one-quart tubes. We only used 3 of the tubes and have 9 left over, which we no longer need. Vulkem 45 SSL is a semi-self-leveling, polyurethane sealant. Formulated for use in expansion joints in sidewalks, swimming pool decks, plazas, floors and any other horizontal surfaces with slopes up to 6%. Closed cell backer rod or reticulated polyethylene backer rod is recommended as joint backing to control sealant depth and to ensure intimate contact of sealant with joint walls.

The product was very easy to use and we couldn't be happier with the results. Feel free to ask any questions about preparation or use, etc. Below are 2 pictures of the finished result, one sanded and one plain. I also have plenty of left over sand if you are interested which I can include for free (only extra weight/shipping cost).

Sanded
20160730_110945.jpg

Plain
20160730_111007.jpg

I'm selling this for $20 per tube plus shipping (see Private Message). The sanded look is achieved by laying down a bead of sealant, letting it set for a few minutes, then topping it with sand. The next day after the product is cured, the excess sand is removed leaving the sanded look. My wife liked the sanded look between the pool coping and pea gravel, but preferred the un-sanded look between the pea gravel and brick.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.