Looking for a replacement impeller

Jul 30, 2016
Arizona City, AZ
I have a SplaPool 72744 pump that the impeller is damaged. Without knowing the proper name for what is broken, I will try to explain it to you. On the front of the impeller there is a collar. That collar has broken. The pieces had wedged themselves in the impeller. I removed those, so it is not causing blockage in the impeller, but I still need to replace the impeller. I attempted to purchase one from INYOPOOLS, and they sent the wrong one - it is too small. After emailing back and forth they informed me that they do not have the correct one, even though it is listed on their website. INYOPOOLS seems to be the only place that I can find replacement parts for this pump online. Do you have any other resources for ordering parts for these SPLAPOOL pumps?

Thanks in advance
Tim

After a further online search and process of elimination, I think I have found it. It turns out that this SplaPool Pump is also sold under the Valterra Brand, the Blue Wave Brand, and the Reliant Brand. I believe that I have finally found the part that I need on poolpartsonline.com

SO, if you have any of those branded pumps, perhaps that will help you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.