Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intro

1. Back To Top    #1

Kansas City, MO

Good morning fellow TFP members. I first saw this site last year and it is a fantastic resource! I don't go to get anymore wasteful "instruction" from the pool store anymore, and that has saved me time and money after the very expensive startup I had this past spring. Thanks for all the help and information. This is truly a valuable asset to pool owners!
    16000 gal soft side above ground pool with 2400gal/hr cartridge filter. K2006 test kit and aquabot mini pool rover vacuum-- helps tremendously with all of the trees!

Bryan in Kansas City, Mo

2. Back To Top    #2
    Houston, Texas

Re: Intro

Welcome to TFP and thank you for the kind words! If you would like to offer TFP your financial support there is a big blue button in the upper left corner of this page with more information.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    East Texas

Re: Intro

Welcome and enjoy.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!