I couldn't find any threads on Innovative Pools Inc ET-1 and ET-3 timers.
Filter Pump: Starite Max-E-Glas II
Booster Pump: Pentair Boost-Rite universal booster pump
Timers: Innovative Pools Inc ET-1 (I've recently swapped in ET-3s to try and fix the issue)
- booster pump stays on unless I trip the breaker
- toggling the settings on the timer from "on" to "auto-on" to "auto-off" to "off" doesn't affect anything, pump stays on unless I trip breaker
- I have two timers, one for the main pump and one for the booster pump.
- When this current issue arose, the booster pump timer was working fine: when the filter pump is tripped on, the timer could toggle the booster pump on or off as usual
- I swapped the booster pump timer (the "good" one) and the main pump timer (the "bad" one). The "good" one could not control the main pump either.
- When I swapped the two timers back to their original places, the "good" timer all of a sudden goes dead. No LCD display.
- I've bought new ET-3 timers from the same company and replaced the original two timers. Still cannot control the main pump.
- In addition, the new ET-3 timer connected to the booster pump LCD is not displaying, just like the old one.
If anyone has any experience good and bad with digital timers, particularly Innovative Pools Inc ET-1 or ET-3 timers, please share. As of now I'm just tripping the breaker on and off everyday to get some circulation, but the pool floor hasn't been vaccummed for a month now. I've just been doing my best with my nets.
I do realize my setup may be very old, if it is, let me know just how old. The system was already here when I bought my house. It's been working fine until just a month ago. Below are some photos of my setup.
Hmm, it says I can't post anymore photos than this. Thanks again for anyone with feed back.
Some pool tech that came out said for me to just buy new timers and relays to test and rule out any of them. I've given in and bought new timers already, to no avail. I guess it's not the timers?