$300k+ pool/spa and timberframe outdoor living area complete - videos and photos

Nov 20, 2013
I visited this forum quite a bit in planning my project, so I figured I would share some photos of the project. I'm happy to answer questions.

One of the contractors who worked on my project paid for an advertisement in our local HouseTrends magazine which was written and shot to look like a feature article. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Link to local morning show feature: Tripp backyard on ABC - YouTube

Timelapse of timberframe raising: TimberFrameRaisingHQ - YouTube

Imgur album of progress photos: Timberframe outdoor living area and pool/spa progress photos - Album on Imgur

Before:
mOIsjnCl.jpg

After:
buZfZNj.jpg

This is really really well done. We are in the middle of something similar. I sure will be glad when its done. They tell me 2 more weeks...... I enjoyed the article too. Agree completely on building it to give the kids a place to be outside a lot. I want to be the place where all of my 3 year olds friends (and parents) want to come for years to come. Congrats on a great project.

You can see our project in process here.

Just another build in Texas

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.