Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: $300k+ pool/spa and timberframe outdoor living area complete - videos and photos

1. Back To Top    #1

$300k+ pool/spa and timberframe outdoor living area complete - videos and photos

I visited this forum quite a bit in planning my project, so I figured I would share some photos of the project. I'm happy to answer questions.

One of the contractors who worked on my project paid for an advertisement in our local HouseTrends magazine which was written and shot to look like a feature article. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Link to local morning show feature: Tripp backyard on ABC - YouTube

Timelapse of timberframe raising: TimberFrameRaisingHQ - YouTube

Imgur album of progress photos: Timberframe outdoor living area and pool/spa progress photos - Album on Imgur

Before:
    mOIsjnCl.jpg

After:

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: $300k+ pool/spa and timberframe outdoor living area complete - videos and photos

Wow! That is awesome!! Love every aspect of it!!! So well planned and executed, you must be thrilled!
    Construction began 5/2016. IGF pool. 41' x 21'. Jandy DEV60, Jandy 2hp 2sp pump, Polaris 280 Black Max, Rainbow 320 chlorinator, Jandy JXI 400, Jandy iAqualink, Jandy LED's. 2'x2'x10' rock weeping wall. Dive rock. Tile/Plaster: NPT Silverstone AquaMarine Decking: Stained Stamped Concrete/Stonescapes Aqua Blue with glass beads and abalone. http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...-Fort-Worth-TX

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: $300k+ pool/spa and timberframe outdoor living area complete - videos and photos

Looks great, thanks for sharing

Ike
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from http://tftestkits.net
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

4. Back To Top    #4

That umbrella rig is sweet!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Technobuyer View Post
    Wow! That is awesome!! Love every aspect of it!!! So well planned and executed, you must be thrilled!
    Thrilled the project is over (though there is still some punch out work to be done on the stone veneer in a few places)! But yes, very happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pooldv View Post
    That umbrella rig is sweet!
    Thanks, Caravita Amalfi Duo. Pricey but worth it.

6. Back To Top    #6

Wo, that is beautiful. I love the covered outdoor area!!
    18k: IG: Black Granite Liner: Aspen: 16x33.5: SWG: Polaris 280

My pool build new-pool-build-in-nh-t60957.html

7. Back To Top    #7

This is really really well done. We are in the middle of something similar. I sure will be glad when its done. They tell me 2 more weeks...... I enjoyed the article too. Agree completely on building it to give the kids a place to be outside a lot. I want to be the place where all of my 3 year olds friends (and parents) want to come for years to come. Congrats on a great project.

You can see our project in process here.

Just another build in Texas
    IG 16 x 50 Gunite. 3.5' - 9' depth 37,400 gallons 146LF perimeter and 863 square feet, 3 skimmers, 3 Pentair LED lights, 2 main drains, 6 pool returns, 1 vacuum line, 1 Pentair Intelliflo VS Pump, 7x7 Spa attached with 1 Pentair LED Light raised 15 inches and 6 HydroAir Jets, 2 HP blower, Pentair DE60 Filter, Pentair Intellitouch I-7 w/Wireless remote, Pentair SWG 400k BTU Heater, Glacier Chiller. My 2015-2016 build thread.