Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TFP Sparkle

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Sparkle

I had guests this past weekend and we spent all day Sunday in the pool. They all said it was the cleanest pool they had ever been in. That TFP sparkle!

Sparkle.jpg
    Ant
    16'x48" Summer Escapes Pro-Series, AG, Ultra-Frame, Intex CS15110 Sand filter/SWG, 5061 GAL, TF-100 Test Kit w/ K-1766 Salt Test and Speedstir.
    Pool School, ABC's of Water Chemistry, CYA/Chlorine Chart, Water Balance for SWG's, Pool Math.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: TFP Sparkle

Wow! It's official, you belong to the Pool Snob Club!

Most of the members of that club end up with sparklypoolitis. It is a permanent affliction and is characterized by a satisfied look on your face that you can not remove.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

There it is...unmistakable.
    16x32 IG Vinyl, 13,000 Gals. Hayward S-244T sand filter, SP2810X15 pump
    (1.5 HP motor) Raypak PR266AEN (266k btu) gas heater. TF-100 Test Kit.
    Dolphin E10 Cleaning Robot.

4. Back To Top    #4

That is great! Always happy to hang out in a sparkly pool thread!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

5. Back To Top    #5

Groovy!
    33k(ish) gallon, IG, vinyl liner, Pentair IC60 SWG, Pentair Triton II sand filter, 1.5hp Pentair VS pump (SuperFlo), Sta-Rite (Pentair) 400K BTU heater (LP), (2) Pentair LED spa lights, TF-100 test kit w/speed stir

6. Back To Top    #6

It's so sparkly it almost hurts your eyes to look at it!
    15,000 gallon free form Viking fiberglass pool. Hayward Star-Clear Plus C12002 cartridge filter. Hayward Swim Pure Plus T-15 SWG. Testing with TF-100 Kit. 2 speed 1.5HP Supreme pump. Dolphin Nautilus robotic cleaner

7. Back To Top    #7

Funny you should say that! I was at a house that has a pool. It was clear and I could see the bottom BUT it was dull and flat looking. NO sparkle or shine at all. When I got home my husband commented "There pool looks ugly compared to ours". LOVEit!!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

8. Back To Top    #8

TFP Guide

OH yeah

And I've had friends make comments the they've never seen a cleaner pool than mine to.

It is sparklypoolitis. And it makes ya want to test water everywhere and not swim in public or resort pools.
    18*36*23 true "L" vinyl IG 29,000 gallons. SWG. TF-100 test kit.
    http://tftestkits.net/splash-page.html

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by kimkats View Post
    Funny you should say that! I was at a house that has a pool. It was clear and I could see the bottom BUT it was dull and flat looking. NO sparkle or shine at all. When I got home my husband commented "There pool looks ugly compared to ours". LOVEit!!

We are visiting my sister. She had a new liner installed two weeks ago and has a pool boy. Her water has some sparkle but not like ours. My 13 year old daughter even noticed it and has no interest in swimming in the pool. Before we had a pool swimming in Aunt Kimmy's pool was the cat's meow. Now my family is pool snobs and hates to swim in other pools.
    16x32 IG rectangular 21,800k new vinyl liner 2014, Triton II TR 50 sand Filter, Pentair 3/4 hsp whisperflow pump, 3 returns, TF100 test kit w/speedstir. Maytronics s 300i robot.

10. Back To Top    #10

My 7 year old daughter was at a house today with a pool "wasnt swimming in it" and my wife text me and told me "your daughter told chrissy (the pool owner) that she needs to sweep her pool theres dirt in it." Lol
    24' x 52" VINYL AG 15,200 GAL.
    HAYWARD POWER FLOW LX 1.5 HP
    HAYWARD SAND FILTER
    Taylor K-2006

11. Back To Top    #11

LOL. I Love it. I have a friend that was posting pics of his pool on FB. I sent him a private message and said if you want really clean pool water to call me. I told him all about TFP.com. He was skeptical until I sent him some pics of my pool. He was very interested in the TFP method after that.
    Ant
    16'x48" Summer Escapes Pro-Series, AG, Ultra-Frame, Intex CS15110 Sand filter/SWG, 5061 GAL, TF-100 Test Kit w/ K-1766 Salt Test and Speedstir.
    Pool School, ABC's of Water Chemistry, CYA/Chlorine Chart, Water Balance for SWG's, Pool Math.