How do I get rid of these pool pests? :-)

Looks like they are having fun. I don't know about you but I'd rather have them swimming than doing what my dog does. Every time we jump in she tries to save us which means if you're not careful you'll end up with some nice scratches on your body......:eek:

Sweeeet!! Very cute dogs and nice looking water too :goodjob:

I wish I could get my dog in but she's not having any of it. Darn it.

We have 5 and the other 3 don't care much for it. One is an older golden and he kinda fell in once and just stood on the bottom looking surprised before I scooped him up.:drown: :-o :p

Looks like they are having fun. I don't know about you but I'd rather have them swimming than doing what my dog does. Every time we jump in she tries to save us which means if you're not careful you'll end up with some nice scratches on your body......:eek:

The darker golden in the .gif above swims circles around us and tries to take anything we are holding onto or playing with. Now he has learned how to get onto our foam loungers and is causing a bit of damage.....not the best thing in the world but not that big of a deal either. They are happy which makes us happy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.