Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How do I get rid of these pool pests? :-)

1. Back To Top    #1

How do I get rid of these pool pests? :-)

The first ones in when the gate opens......

33k(ish) gallon, IG, vinyl liner, Pentair IC60 SWG, Pentair Triton II sand filter, 1.5hp Pentair VS pump (SuperFlo), Sta-Rite (Pentair) 400K BTU heater (LP), (2) Pentair LED spa lights, TF-100 test kit w/speed stir

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How do I get rid of these pool pests? :-)

Sweeeet!! Very cute dogs and nice looking water too

I wish I could get my dog in but she's not having any of it. Darn it.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Looks like they are having fun. I don't know about you but I'd rather have them swimming than doing what my dog does. Every time we jump in she tries to save us which means if you're not careful you'll end up with some nice scratches on your body......
    18k gallon, 20x32, salt IC20, gunite with quartz finish, raised spa with overflow, flagstone coping, moss rock waterfall, Pentair Intelliflo variable speed pump, Pentair Racer, Pentair pool pump, cartridge filter, heater, etc., acid dispenser.
    TF-100 kit for sparkling clean water.

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by YippeeSkippy View Post
    Sweeeet!! Very cute dogs and nice looking water too

I wish I could get my dog in but she's not having any of it. Darn it.
    We have 5 and the other 3 don't care much for it. One is an older golden and he kinda fell in once and just stood on the bottom looking surprised before I scooped him up.

Quote Originally Posted by PoolingAround View Post
    Looks like they are having fun. I don't know about you but I'd rather have them swimming than doing what my dog does. Every time we jump in she tries to save us which means if you're not careful you'll end up with some nice scratches on your body......
    The darker golden in the .gif above swims circles around us and tries to take anything we are holding onto or playing with. Now he has learned how to get onto our foam loungers and is causing a bit of damage.....not the best thing in the world but not that big of a deal either. They are happy which makes us happy.
    33k(ish) gallon, IG, vinyl liner, Pentair IC60 SWG, Pentair Triton II sand filter, 1.5hp Pentair VS pump (SuperFlo), Sta-Rite (Pentair) 400K BTU heater (LP), (2) Pentair LED spa lights, TF-100 test kit w/speed stir

5. Back To Top    #5

They learned to use the steps and swim out bench early on.

6. Back To Top    #6

Beautiful and love that view!
    Ant
    16'x48" Summer Escapes Pro-Series, AG, Ultra-Frame, Intex CS15110 Sand filter/SWG, 5061 GAL, TF-100 Test Kit w/ K-1766 Salt Test and Speedstir.
    Pool School, ABC's of Water Chemistry, CYA/Chlorine Chart, Water Balance for SWG's, Pool Math.