I'm looking at getting a small resin garden shed to put near the pool. It's a bit of a pain to trudge to the garage to get brushes, toys, the test kit, chemicals, the pool robot, etc.
However, northwest Ohio still gets warm in the summer (nearly a week and a half of high 80s and low 90s with no rain). With that said, we're no Texas or Arizona.
With temperature being a factor, I wanted everyone's take on the following checklist of things I'd consider putting in there. I'm only starting the second month of pool ownership (came with the house) so any knowledge is welcomed.
For reference, it's the Suncast BMS3400. It will get half of the day in the sun and half in the shade. I have no clue how hot it's going to get in there.
The equipment for storage consideration:
- Dolphin S300i
- HTH dry chemicals (calcium, sanitizer, pH up/down)
- Taylor K 2006 test kit
- The then-current jug of bleach (I don't expect a gallon to last me but a week or likely less - the other jugs will live in the cooler garage until ready)
- Spongex noodle (like a foam pool noodle on steroids - from Sams Club)
- Wall Whale brush and stainless steel brush
- Standard variety of goggles/masks/snorkels/etc.
If having the robot in there is a terrible idea then I might consider going down a size. It just so happens that the model I'm looking at has the perfect dimensions to fit Wall-E.
Thank you for any advice!