Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Fresh and clear

1. Back To Top    #1

Question Fresh and clear

I'm not sure if Fresh and Clear by Leslie's Pools is a good product to use in my new pool. It is an inground, 27000 gallon, pebblefina steel grey, ozone/UV, Jandy pro series variable pump, Jandy proseries cartridge filter and Jandy pro series JXi 400,000 BTU heater. Anyone?

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Fresh and clear

Welcome to the forum.

I have no idea what it is but I can promise you you don't need it. Keep browsing through the forum and you will fine we are advocates of using NOTHING in your pool that you don't need.

We always suggest that you read "The ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry" up in Pool School. It is a great place to start.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by napro5150 View Post
    I'm not sure if Fresh and Clear by Leslie's Pools is a good product to use in my new pool. It is an inground, 27000 gallon, pebblefina steel grey, ozone/UV, Jandy pro series variable pump, Jandy proseries cartridge filter and Jandy pro series JXi 400,000 BTU heater. Anyone?
    Welcome!

That is a non-chlorine product, MPS (monopersulfate) and is used as an oxidizer (not a sanitizer) mostly in spa's and indoor pools with bromine.

http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...Clear-Question

Do you have a bromine pool?

Why is this product being recommended?

Dom
    Dom - TFP Guide
    Intex 18' X 48" Ultra Frame AGP 6700 gallons | Two Intex CS8110 SWG's | Hayward Pro Series 21" Sandfilter | Hayward 1.5HP Power Flo Matrix pump | Hayward Thru-wall Skimmer | Wanda the Whale | 72 sq ft of Sungrabber Solar Panels with Hayward GLC-2P-A | Taylor K2006 Test Kit, Sample Sizer & Speed Stir | Click Here To Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

it was recommended by the service guy from the company that put in my pool. he suggested that I use it to remove oils from sunblock as well as any organic substances like urine.