Fresh and clear

Jul 18, 2016
Oakdale,CA
I'm not sure if Fresh and Clear by Leslie's Pools is a good product to use in my new pool. It is an inground, 27000 gallon, pebblefina steel grey, ozone/UV, Jandy pro series variable pump, Jandy proseries cartridge filter and Jandy pro series JXi 400,000 BTU heater. Anyone?

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

I have no idea what it is but I can promise you you don't need it. Keep browsing through the forum and you will fine we are advocates of using NOTHING in your pool that you don't need.

We always suggest that you read "The ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry" up in Pool School. It is a great place to start.

I'm not sure if Fresh and Clear by Leslie's Pools is a good product to use in my new pool. It is an inground, 27000 gallon, pebblefina steel grey, ozone/UV, Jandy pro series variable pump, Jandy proseries cartridge filter and Jandy pro series JXi 400,000 BTU heater. Anyone?
Welcome!

That is a non-chlorine product, MPS (monopersulfate) and is used as an oxidizer (not a sanitizer) mostly in spa's and indoor pools with bromine.

http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/21677-Fresh-N-Clear-Question

Do you have a bromine pool?

Why is this product being recommended?

Dom

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.