Hi new to site

Hi First Time post for new pool owner. I have read through the Pool School articles, very helpful. I did 2 "free" water test kits at the local store to get started, now I'm wanting to do my own testing.
Opening questions:
1. Which test kits should I get: I see recommendations for Taylor K-2006 and K-2006C. What's the difference and do I need the more expensive one, and why? Is there a newer version/better version?
2. Since I have a SWG, do I also need the Taylor K-1766 test kit also? If not, is there a better/different one?
3. Any other test kits/equipment recommended?

Thanks in advance. When I determine more details about the equipment, pump, filter, etc I will add to signature.

Congratulations, I think you will have the best pool kit in the World (just my opinion) and with that you will be in control of your pool

Starting day 5/25/2015 INTEX AGP 24'x12'x54" 8,400 gal, with salt and borax, INTEX 3,000 GPH pump with 16"sand filter, WM Hayward Skimmer, Intex SWG CG-28669, 1 1/2" hard plumbed PVC, Lil' Shark Vacuum With Leaf Canister, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test
Pool School - Chlorine / CYA Chart