Newbie looking for Forum Help....

Vito1

Jul 24, 2016
Bristol, CT
Hi Everyone,

I've only been here a few days and I'm wondering how I can delete a post I made in error. Twice I thought I was responding to an individual post, but it looks as if I was responding to the thread. I don't want to confuse anyone, as I'm looking for help with my pool, so I'd rather not respond to the thread when I just want to comment on someone's post within that thread. Can I delete posts? I can't seem to find a delete button!

You can go to where you posted and edit it but I think only the admins can delete a post. Keep in mind this is a teaching forum, so if the info you edit or remove text would cause the thread to be confusing to someone reading along it might be best to leave it there and just give it some context.

Edit I just read all your posts in " First ALGAE problem in 21 years" and it all looks just like we like it. Your responses to peoples comments and questions are important so that anyone new coming along has a complete history of what you are dealing with.

Go to the post you want to delete. Click on "edit post" - bottom right.

Then, look b ottom right again and you will find a button to delete your post. On the bottom left, you will need to put a reason for the delete......just enter "duplicate" or "irrelevant" and then save your delete. Easy Peasy

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.