Cost of New Pool

Jul 26, 2016
Beverly, Ma
Hi new to the forum.

I'm looking to install a pool nextspring. I am looking at the Gibraltar 16x24. I have done a lot ofreading and I found that this seems to be one of the best above ground options.I’m sure it’s priced a bit more than other pools but it seems to be worth it.

I am looking for a price point. I want to know what I amlooking at for the pool I don’t want a sales guy coming out to my house andselling me just yet.
I know there are a lot of variables with site prep typesof filters and what not I’m just looking for a ballpark price so I know if I needto sell one of my kids or maybe a kidney too :D

So I ask the forum what I should be looking to spend?

Thanks

Really depends on your budget...
Reserve a few hundred for a decent sand filter/pump, cleaning tools, TE-100 or Taylor K-2006 test kit, bleach

Pool itself is whatever you like.. I have a Muskin 24' from sears that been standing for over 10 years.... You cant even get it anymore... If you are looking for a permanent fixture, something with rigid sides will be your best option

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.