NyDon

Jun 7, 2016
Gloversville, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I want to give you all an honest "THANK YOU!" to every one on this forum and to all who have posted in the past. With asking minimal questions and a few forum searches I have turned my zero visibility green swamp into a beautiful, crystal clear pool.

This site has literally saved me thousands of dollars. the pool guy wanted $1000 (to start) for his time and labor and $3500 - $4000 for new water...

Excellent site.

Thank you,

Don

I want to give you all an honest "THANK YOU!" to every one on this forum and to all who have posted in the past. With asking minimal questions and a few forum searches I have turned my zero visibility green swamp into a beautiful, crystal clear pool.

This site has literally saved me thousands of dollars. the pool guy wanted $1000 (to start) for his time and labor and $3500 - $4000 for new water...

Excellent site.

Thank you,

Don

$3,500 for new water??? Was he buying Fiji water by the bottle and emptying into the pool?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.