Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thank you

1. Back To Top    #1

Thank you

I want to give you all an honest "THANK YOU!" to every one on this forum and to all who have posted in the past. With asking minimal questions and a few forum searches I have turned my zero visibility green swamp into a beautiful, crystal clear pool.

This site has literally saved me thousands of dollars. the pool guy wanted $1000 (to start) for his time and labor and $3500 - $4000 for new water...

Excellent site.

Thank you,

Don
    60' X 20' in-ground with a Triton II TR 140 sand filter, a Pac-Fab Challenger 2 1/2 hp pump, a Hayward cl 200 chlorine feeder.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by NyDon View Post
    I want to give you all an honest "THANK YOU!" to every one on this forum and to all who have posted in the past. With asking minimal questions and a few forum searches I have turned my zero visibility green swamp into a beautiful, crystal clear pool.

This site has literally saved me thousands of dollars. the pool guy wanted $1000 (to start) for his time and labor and $3500 - $4000 for new water...

Excellent site.

Thank you,

Don
    $3,500 for new water??? Was he buying Fiji water by the bottle and emptying into the pool?
    Geebot
    Chicago, IL
    30K gal, InGround Plaster Finish, 3.5'-9.5', Maytronics S300 Cleaner

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Thank you

+1. Thanks to all of you I have a TFP! And more importantly, know how to maintain it and where to go to ask questions!
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop