Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New member and first time pool owner

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Guide

New member and first time pool owner

Love the site.

Live outside of Atlanta, married (36 years) with 2 kids and 5 grand kids.

We got our first every pool this year - 19,000 gal, fiberglass, 16x38 up to 8' deep. Wish I had found this site prior to purchase, as my knowledge of salt water, maintenance, .. was lacking and relied upon dealer's recommendations.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New member and first time pool owner

Wonderful! Welcome to TFP. Great to have you with us.

When you get a chance, please add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. Or you can click EDIT YOUR SIGNATURE. It will help us later. This link may also help you: Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post. Don't forget to include your test kit in your signature.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!