Above Ground Pool Fence and Pool Cover

Shona

Jul 22, 2016
Canada
I'm hoping someone out there, anywhere, will have a good idea for me.

I have a 21' above ground. Want to install a decorative/safety fence to the pool. Here is where my challenge is....how do I get my pool liner in and out of the pool ?! Ideally I would love to use a solar cover roller...that seems even less possible. No idea how to do either of these things. Desperately seeking advice / creative ideas.

I too have pondered this idea...
The only thing to make any of that process easier, is to get in the pool when you are covering it back up... Takes the fence out of play, then you can lock it up as necessary.

Ive looked around a lot and that is the easiest thing to do with a roller installed.. Just extend the fence wide enuf to access the roller on both sides

I'm hoping someone out there, anywhere, will have a good idea for me.

I have a 21' above ground. Want to install a decorative/safety fence to the pool. Here is where my challenge is....how do I get my pool liner in and out of the pool ?! Ideally I would love to use a solar cover roller...that seems even less possible. No idea how to do either of these things. Desperately seeking advice / creative ideas.

I have zero familiarity with above-ground pools but is there not a general requirement for safety fences like we have for in-ground pools? I can't even get insurance unless I have a conforming fence.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.