East Hampton NY
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I have a 5 year old Jandy system with 2 one touch keypads, one spalink keypad, 2 aqua pure chlorinators, an iaqualink and an autelis controller (just added). I have an issue where the SpaLink has been going offline periodically (and requires me to reset the system to bring it back). I just added the autelis and that seems to have stopped the problem (for the past weekend at least) though I do not understand what the issue might be. Any ideas? I am not doing anything to the wiring of the SpaLink that would affect it. The SpaLink is wired pretty much straight to a multiplex and to the panel. There is one wire from a multiplex that runs a long distance (100 ft) to a second multiplex where it connects to the iAqualink, Autelis and one OneTouch.

Update - Pool AquaPure came off line. Needed to reset system to get back. Any ideas why devices come on and off Jandy system/controls? This is a big issue as I lost chlorination for a week while away.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

The earlier version of iaqualink seem to be more prone to going offline. My understanding is the 2.0 upgrade (there is one version where you just replace the antenna box with a newer design if you alreadymhave an iaqualink) solves a number of these issues. Might want to call jandy and get their input.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.