Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: TF-100 and what for Salt water?

  1. Back To Top    #1

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas/TX
    Posts
    256

    TF-100 and what for Salt water?

    Sorry,

    I know the TF-100 is the kit to get, however,

    1. Should I get the magnetic stirring?
    2. Should I get the Taylor K-1766 Salt Test AND/OR Salt Test Strips - Aqua Check?

    Thank you!

  2. Back To Top    #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Angleton, Tx
    Posts
    90

    Re: TF-100 and what for Salt water?

    the speed stir is awesome! Makes testing very easy. I have the K-1766 and prefer it.
    IG Pebble sheen blue surf approx. 14k gallon, beach entry, 7' spa, 3.5 ton jumping rock/waterfall, Pentair 2hp whisper flo, booster pump, 520 cartridge filter, Stenner Econ T, 400k master temp heater, easy touch controls,TF-100 w/speedstir

  3. Back To Top    #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    113

    Re: TF-100 and what for Salt water?

    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs418 View Post
    Sorry,

    I know the TF-100 is the kit to get, however,

    1. Should I get the magnetic stirring?
    2. Should I get the Taylor K-1766 Salt Test AND/OR Salt Test Strips - Aqua Check?

    Thank you!
    Definitely speed stir, you will like it. Either or on the salt test, I use the K1766, but you don't need both.
    Phil
    ~9600 gal gunite pool, NEW July 2015; Pentair Intelliflo 2 VST pump; Pentair C&C 150 filter; Pentair Intelliclor IC40 swg; solar heat w/ Pentair Solartouch controller, screened. Taylor K 2005 test kit, FAS-DPD separate test, Taylor K1766 salt test

  4. Back To Top    #4

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas/TX
    Posts
    256

    Re: TF-100 and what for Salt water?

    Quote Originally Posted by itried View Post
    the speed stir is awesome! Makes testing very easy. I have the K-1766 and prefer it.
    Quote Originally Posted by flipr View Post
    Definitely speed stir, you will like it. Either or on the salt test, I use the K1766, but you don't need both.
    That solves that! Thank you both!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •