Bronze Supporter
May 3, 2016
Cookeville Tn
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Whew! Just coming off a looooong slam! But, have sparkling water and fairly good numbers: PH 7.4, FC 8.5, CC o, CH 100, TA 50, CYA 50 and salt 2800. I know I should add prod 1 bag salt. My question to you folks is what numbers do I need to work on to keep the pool beautiful. This is what I have done since the slam: letting Cl drop on its on, I have added CYA (about 32ozs), and this am because the CL was at 8.5, I raised the SWG to 30 for generating CL. I reeeealy don't want to let the pool get out of whack, so would appreciate any suggestions from the forum.

Keep FC at target levels... Check PH to keep it between 7.2 and 7.8. Keep an eye on your TA... It decreases when you add MA for PH control... Other than that it looks good

Thanks so much! I am pretty proud of the clearness of my water...

A question I have is last year during the season, I had a couple of rust colored spots show up on the liner. I thought when the chemicals were working properly they would prob go away - did not happen. They are still there. I made a pic of one and will attach it, however, it isn't showing up as rust color in the pic. Just wonder if anybody has an idea what might have caused this to happen...

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.