Building a monster pool for my Villa in Jamaica. Pool is poured and awaiting my decisions on finish.
Here a render:
It seems the only finish that I can get anyone to apply locally is diamond brite...so that's what I'm going to have to go with.
So - the big questions i need to resolve are:
- What diamond brite finish. I am leaning towards either:
- steel blue (8 x tahoe blue + 2 x onyx) or
- bahama breeze (9x tahoe + 1 x onyx)
- ocean blue (4 x midnight blue + 4 x french grey + 2 x onyx
- What scum tile color/pattern should I use (including over the infinity edge)
- How should I treat the steps and the tanning ledges
- How should I treat the spa.
I can't seem to find more than a couple of pictures out there of steel blue and ocean blue seems quite dark. Any readers got any pics they post? Or opinions?
This is the kind of color and look I'm trying to get:
I'll post some more pics (renders and actual construction) in a sec.