Help. Install of LED PAL TREO 2T2 light

Jun 9, 2015
East Meadow/NY
Hello TFP,

Looking for advice on the install of a pair of PAL TREO 2T2 LED lights. I have a semi inground Radiant metric free form pool. I had my installer cut into the walls on the same side on each end. They are currently installed in the pool with the wiring looped outside of the pool. When I did the original build I forgot to have him estimate the work to hook them up. Now he's asking approximately $1000 to do the work. That is just crazy! My question is has anyone installed these lights in a semi inground pool? The instructions say that the lights need to be installed in 1 1/2" watertight, underground PVC conduit to 12V AC transformer location. It also says that it requires a minimum of 3 1/2" of straight 1 1/2" PVC pipe behind wall fitting required prior to conduit or bend. Do I need to go 1 1/2" all the way to my transformer or can I reduce the pvc to 3/4" 3 1/2" after where the light comes in?

Thank you

71a57196c2d092217355f054f38039a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.