Quick TF100 newb testing question

z33tec

Jul 7, 2016
NY
Some of the tests say something along the lines of... "when the water turns to red" you are done, then multiply by X, etc...

If the water turns to a light version of the color that they specify, am I done? If I add 1 more drop it turns to a darker version of that. Should I be counting that extra drop? ie. they are asking for red, it may turn light red at 4 drops and darker red at 5. Which one should I be going with?

Thanks!

Like 1stand3rd says, it's a color change test. It should change to a red color but the test is not done until the last drop you put in makes no noticeable difference to the color. Then SUBTRACT that last drop and multiply by the multiplier to find you value. Don't forget the subtracting the last drop part. Because there was no change on that drop, it's not counted. But you cannot know if that drop is going to make a change until you put it in!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.