Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair EasyTouch 4 setting time for spa

1. Back To Top    #1

Pentair EasyTouch 4 setting time for spa

Pentair EasyTouch 4 setting time for spa: Does anybody know how to create a default setting that does the following: every time someone turns on the spa it automatically turns off after a certain duration, an hour let's say.

The idea is to have it turn itself off. People forget to turn it off or assume someone else will turn it off and it gets left on. You see this in public spas with that old dial timer switch, but this, I would imagine, would be on this fancy system. I could be wrong!

I have heard of the egg timer but that is a one time setting. I do not want to have to set it each time.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pentair EasyTouch 4 setting time for spa

Under schedules, I have a Spa option and have that set to use a egg timer and set it to whatever you want. I believe you just set one of the schedules to be Spa.
    Matt
    2016 Pool Build: 12k IG Blue Granite Pebblesheen, Travertine Coping & Pavers, Pentair IntelliFlo, Intellichlor, Easytouch, Clean & Clear 320, Heliocol Solar - TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    SWG Run Time Calculator

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks, Matt. I will give that a shot.

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

You don't need to set a schedule for the spa, instead set the egg timer for the spa mode. The egg timer is not a one time deal, its there until you change it to something else.

While you are at it, you may want to do the same thing for your pool lights...
    -Brian-
    33K Pool/Spa, Pentair Equipment
    POOL BUILD
    Davis Custom Construction - Home Page