Eureka! It works, it really works!

Jul 5, 2016
El Dorado County, CA
I have been trying to get a whole lot of gunk out from the bottom of my pool. My new purchase, PoolMaster Max CG arrived yesterday and got charged and used today. I was so dubious about it, partly because of the high price tags, but it is doing the job. I am gong to vacuum again tomorrow and I'm hoping that will do the trick. Yahoo! Now to get the chemistry under control. I may get to swim soon. :D

First picture shows deep end after about half the silt had been vacuumed; second shows part of what came out of there; and the third shows the (almost) clean result. :)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I've been using a standard five test package. I've been reading up on the different kits though, and think I'm going to get the kit with 100 in the name. I think I need to be doing more extensive testing than I have been. I have switched to using bleach and what a blessing that is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.