Another bought a house - Olympic brand swimming pool

Jk78

Jul 22, 2016
Bartlett
Just closed on a house with a Olympic brand swimming pool. It is kind of half above ground, half below ground rectangle pool. When we looked at house and did inspection, pool was covered. We did the final walk thru 3 hours before closing and saw the liner had fallen in. Had a liner guy out today and he almost ran away. He said the top rails need to be replaced, as well as the liner, which is ripped. He recommended trying to find the manufacturer Olympic Pools, calling them and asking them for a local business that services their pools. Well I have not had great luck in finding this manufacturer. I get everything from Olympic Games, to sizes of Olympic pools, to companies that have just choosen the word Olympic in their name.

Does anyone here have any experience with this company, or know how i might find them? I would greatly appreciate ot.

Thanks, Jason.

Maybe this will help......
I just purchased an above ground pool, and one of the places I shopped was R and R Pools in Valparaiso. They quoted me a price on an Olympic brand above ground pool. Hopefully they can get you closer to the answer you need.

R&R Pools
(219) 464-2110

Maybe this will help......
I just purchased an above ground pool, and one of the places I shopped was R and R Pools in Valparaiso. They quoted me a price on an Olympic brand above ground pool. Hopefully they can get you closer to the answer you need.

R&R Pools
(219) 464-2110

Thank you so much. I will be calling them in the morning to see if theycan provide any guidance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.