Lights.....what the????

Feb 6, 2014
Leander, TX
So....I've got this nifty 23,000 gallon pool with LED lights. The issue, only one of them appears to be working and it's red. I can't, for the life of me, figure out this dern light controller. I've read it, printed it, etc....but nothing seems to work. I just want all the LEDs "blue" and on...is that so hard???

I'm not sure what the magic sequence is, but between the manual and my brain, I'm lost! Any thoughts?

I have a Pentair "Easy Touch" controller....

Thanks!

Are the lights set up as intelibrites in the EasyTouch?

Settings>circuit names> (select the AUX circuit the light is assigned to) scroll through the list of names to PoolLight> return to menu.

Do the same for the spa light but name it spa light.

Settings>circuit functions> pool light>set circuit function to intelibrite.

Do the same for the spa light.

Through the lights menu, choose what options youd like to happen.

Lastly, go purchase ScreenLogic 2 (P/n 522104) and make your life easier and more convenient.

Are the lights set up as intelibrites in the EasyTouch?

Settings>circuit names> (select the AUX circuit the light is assigned to) scroll through the list of names to PoolLight> return to menu.

Do the same for the spa light but name it spa light.

Settings>circuit functions> pool light>set circuit function to intelibrite.

Do the same for the spa light.

Through the lights menu, choose what options youd like to happen.

Lastly, go purchase ScreenLogic 2 (P/n 522104) and make your life easier and more convenient.

I don't have a spa, so that simplifies things a *little*. But, I did what you said, but it doesn't appear to do anything. I did get the red light to blink and it tried to change colors, but nothing happens when I select "all on" for lights and color "blue".

Is there some sequence I have to follow? "lights" off....adjust settings....turn lights on? etc...

Find the Sync Lights tab under lighting. That should get the two lights on the same setting.

When you turn the lights on, you will hear the relay(s) clicking on and off several times. This is how the automation system handles how you would have otherwise turned the light switch that powers the lights on and off a certain number of times to meet a color mode.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.