Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Water Feature/Jandy Valve Actuator question.

1. Back To Top    #1

Water Feature/Jandy Valve Actuator question.

Last night I had my water feature running (4' sheer descent) and noticed that both my intellichem and salt cell were complaining about no flow. I asked my PB if that was by design to which they replied with nothing more than "yes". My question for you guys is, can I adjust the Jandy valve to allow flow to both the water feature and my chemical system, if so it that going to cause any problems? I would hate to think that if I left the water feature on for too long (or running it over night to cool the pool down) my salt cell would not be producing chlorine.

Thanks in advance!
    10,700 gal IG, Pebble Sheen (Aqua Blue), Intelliflow VS pump, Intellichlor IC-40 SWG, Paramount Clear 03 Ozonator, Intellichem (controlling acid only), Easy Touch 4, InFloor popup cleaners x 14, 4' Sheer Descent water feature. K-2006 Testkit, Taylor k1766 test kit, and speedstir.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Water Feature/Jandy Valve Actuator question.

Likely yes it can be adjusted, but we need to see how your plumbing is setup and the current valve positions for various modes.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Water Feature/Jandy Valve Actuator question.

Ok,I will get some pictures when I get home, thanks!
    10,700 gal IG, Pebble Sheen (Aqua Blue), Intelliflow VS pump, Intellichlor IC-40 SWG, Paramount Clear 03 Ozonator, Intellichem (controlling acid only), Easy Touch 4, InFloor popup cleaners x 14, 4' Sheer Descent water feature. K-2006 Testkit, Taylor k1766 test kit, and speedstir.