Sinking my AGP

Just did that with our new saltwater 8000. pics are in my post about it today. we went halfway but I would like to have out it even deeper. We will be extending our deck platform 18" high around the spa and to the pool. This will leave about 1 foot above the deck. I think I will really like it then. i love how easy it is to vacuum although I try to vacuum from inside the pool as much as possible.

Just did that with our new saltwater 8000. pics are in my post about it today. we went halfway but I would like to have out it even deeper. We will be extending our deck platform 18" high around the spa and to the pool. This will leave about 1 foot above the deck. I think I will really like it then. i love how easy it is to vacuum although I try to vacuum from inside the pool as much as possible.

Just looked...looks pretty good... any issue with the ground pushing on the pool siding either before or after adding water?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.